Saturday, August 30, 2008

Not to Get Into Politics, But...

So, I normally wouldn't say much about politics, but sometimes it's really hard not to.  As far as the current options stand, I personally like none of the above.  Obama hates babies and I don't trust McCain.  However, I find myself really liking this.

I may also like this because, like her, my family's from Northern Idaho, graduated from University of Idaho in Moscow, and grew up hunting and fishing (like I did).  Her husband's an oil rig worker and deep-sea fisherman who wins dog sled and snowmobiling competitions.  He's tougher than she is.  She's also a mom and does this for her kids.  If nothing else, it would be fun to see our Bible stories come alive and to watch this Deborah put Barak to shame again.  Or is McCain the real Barak because he can't lead without her?

No comments: