Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Just What I Needed

I love You Tube.  Every nostalgic bone in your body can be fed in an instant.  I just found a few favorite gems from years past, that also remind me that being over 30 isn't such a bad thing after all.

Check this out.  You can't beat the dancing girls, and the sunglasses.  Do you think their lead singer looks like Mark Hamill?




And how about these guys?  Don't you love the era when you could be manly, play guitar, have a bushy beard, and wear silvery, skin-tight pants?  I think the drummer's a caveman.





Aaahhh..those were the good times.  Of course I don't remember much of them, since I was either not quite born yet, or still in diapers, but I do miss their music.  And their clothes and their cars.




Can you tell I just figured out how to embed videos?  Welcome to the space age!

2 comments:

big hair betty said...

This is funny! Matt and I were just looking up bands last night!! Good times!

Brittany Martin said...

Troy and I stayed up until 1 doing the same thing. We found every 80s video that we could remember!